With online editing and a built-in 10/100 Mbps EtherNet/IP port for peer-to-peer messaging, the MicroLogix 1100 controller adds greater connectivity and application coverage to the MicroLogix family of Allen-Bradley controllers. This next generation controller's built-in LCD screen displays controller status, I/O status, and simple operator messages; enables bit and integer manipulation; offers digital trim pot functionality, and a means to make operating mode changes (Prog / Remote / Run).
With 10 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs and 6 digital outputs, the MicroLogix 1100 can handle a wide variety of tasks. The MicroLogix 1100 controllers also support expansion I/O. Up to four 1762 I/O modules (also used on the MicroLogix 1200 and 1400) may be added to the embedded I/O, providing application flexibility and support of up to 80 digital I/O.
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps EtherNet/IP port for peer-to-peer messaging — offers users high speed connectivity between controllers, with the ability to access, monitor and program from anywhere an Ethernet connection is available
- Online editing functionality — modifications can be made to a program while it is running, making fine tuning of an operating control system possible, including PID loops. Not only does this reduce development time, but it aids in troubleshooting
- Embedded Web server — allows a user to custom configure data from the controller to be displayed as a web page
- Isolated RS-232/RS-485 combo port — provides a host of different point-to-point and network protocols
- Embedded LCD screen — allows user to monitor data within the controller, optionally modify that data, and interact with the control program. Displays status of embedded digital I/O and controller functions, and acts as a pair of digital trim pots to allow a user to tweak and tune a program